The Grasshopper is the first cocktail I learned. It is very delicious and refreshing, yet easy to make. This cocktail is a must try to the people who hate the taste of pure liqueur like gin, rum etc.
- Orange juice powder
- Pineapple juice powder
- Blue Curacao
Step 1 In a 1 liter container, fill half of it with cubed ice.
Step 2 In a glass of warm water, mix 2 Tbs of Orange and 1 Tbs of Pineapple.
Step 3 Pour juice mix in the container.
Step 4 Pour a shot glass (40ml) of Blue Curacao.
Step 5 Pour a 3/4 glass of Gin.
Step 6 Fill the remaining space with water.
Step 7 Shake it until the powder dissolves.
Step 8 Pour it in a glass and enjoy. Cheers!!!!
- If you want to make it harder, add more Gin.
- If it is too sweet, add more water or ice.
- If the mix has a bright green color then it is perfect.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades