This video shows how to make a Jalisco Fresca, a cocktail from the Merk Bistro in San Diego. It is made with simple syrup, strawberries, an egg white, lemon juice, tequila and Campari.
In a mixing glass add half an ounce of syrup, then crack and separate the egg, adding the white into the glass. Then add the juice of half a lemon and two strawberries. Take a muddler and mash up the strawberries. Next add half an ounce of Campari and one and a half ounces of tequila. Put the shaker on and shake for about ten seconds, then strain it into a serving glass filled with ice. Garnish it with a twist of lemon peel.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades