Mixologist Eben Freeman, of Tailor restaurant in New York City, identifies the bottles every bar must stock: vodka, gin, tequila, rum, bourbon, and more. The first rule is that you only need the bottles of alcohol to mix the drinks you like to make. This video guide also suggests picking key alcohols to make a wide variety basic drinks. Watch this video bartending tutorial and learn how to choose alcohol for maximum drink mixing in a home bar.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades