If you've just killed your whole family and you find yourself bunking down in an L.A prison for 40 years, chances are you are going to come across a primitive form of alcohol called Pruno. It's all the rage these days in the slammer. Many inmates have given up trying to smuggle drugs in, so they have been forced to get creative. The result is this ridiculous form of booze that has many simple ingredients and some totally absurd ingredients - such as tomato sauce.
In VIVE COOL CITY's first video, learn the recipe for disaster (which includes things like oranges, fruit cocktail in syrup, ketchup, sugar, and bread), then watch the fermented results in the second, as they take it to the streets of the Gold Coast for a taste test with the locals.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades